1. First of all see that where people mostly go. Observe the crowd of the people. If the place is good and the food is of good quality then most of the people move towards it.
2. Always look at the menu before you choose something. Then select the food of your choice and mood.
3. Observe the workers. Are they busy or not. If they are fast and serve the things on time then it means that they respect their customers. But if they are lazy and solicitous then it means that they have no concern with their customers.
4. Observe from your surroundings that how people eat. Are they enjoying their food or not.
5. Notice that how the place smells. If you smell heavenly aromas drifting from the kitchen then it means that you are at good place and the food is of good quality.
6. Consider the overall look of the place. Is it clean or not. If the place is clean and has a welcoming atmosphere then it means that you are at right place. Grab the seat and enjoy the meal.